St Gabriel’s take pride in how smart our children look. Our uniform provides us with a family identity and a commitment to school.
Our uniform consists of
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan with the school logo
- Blue shirt/or blouse
- School tie (available from school office - £2.75/£3.50)
- Grey trousers, skirts or pinafores
- Black flat sensible shoes- high heels are not to be worn for health and safety reasons (no coloured trainers)
- Blue book bag (available from the school office £4.50)
- Summer- blue gingham dress
- Summer- grey shorts with a blue polo shirt – No tie required with poloshirt
- Navy shorts
- White T-shirt or white polo shirt with school logo and plimsolls
- PE kits should be kept in school at all times to ensure your child does not miss PE
- PE kits are kept in school and taken home every half term
- Swimming kit for Year 3 / Year 4 / Year 5
Upper and Lower Foundation Uniform
The Nursery uniform allows the children to explore and play and not worry about getting dirty. The uniform consists of:-
- White polo shirt with school logo, a plain white polo shirt or blue shirt
- School tie
- Grey pinafore dress
- Grey trousers
- Navy joggers/shorts
- School jumper
- Sensible shoes
A full range of unifrom can be bought from Lollipops, 20 Norfolk Place, Berwick Hills, Middlesbrough,TS3 7PA. t 01642 225827.
Lollipops Opening Times
Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 16:30
Sat: 10:00 - 15:00
In order to prevent accidents, loss and damage, jewellery must not be worn for school. If you wish your child to have their ears pierced please ensure this is done at the start of the six weeks holiday so they are able to remove them when the new school term starts.
Children are not allowed to wear nail varnish or make up of any kind.
Hair StylesIt is advised to keep long hair tied back. Your child must not have patterns shaved into their hair.